Monday, November 16, 2009

Needed to vent...



In this world that we live in, we are put into situations you really don’t need and want to be in. Sometimes, these situations are easy to handle; other times, it feels as if you have been violently thrown into a whirlpool that continues to treat you violently as you are sucked down to the bottom with no air to aid your suffocating. It is such situations that continue to plague my life. Situation after situation burdens my life and assist my downfall. Even the littlest things stress, frustrate, hurt, and anger me. Sometimes I think about a better life. I wish for peace and no stress. I hope for no pain and no pressure. I dream of no sadness. But reality hits me and I am back to my mediocre (if that) life of pain, anger, suffering, and depression. When will I be happy… like I was back in time when not a worry in life brought me down? Why can’t I just hover?… Hover above all my David-destructive (hmm) situations? I don’t know what to do. I never felt so frustrated and angry. There is just too much for me to handle. Sometimes I just think my life, and many others would be better if mine seized to exist. Life is so complicated. It is so hard to understand. It is difficult to manage. Lets just face the facts, as much as we like to think our lives are good and great, there are those problems that still exist. You can hide from it, avoid it, and block it out. But it is still there. Try and run from it, it will only catch up to you. And when it does, what happens next?…

1 comment:

  1. DAVID!
    I love you!! Don't get too stressed!! And you can always take a break and we'll go hitchike around Europe =) hehe. but i love miss you cant wait to see u again! just breathe! =)

    ReplyDelete