Tuesday, May 26, 2009

let's go for a walk...

Yesterday, me, Noah, Veronica and Ranica decided to go for a walk to McDonalds... And it took me back to the good 'ol days.. when I was a kid. I remember being able to and always wanting to walk anywhere... to the beach... to the store. to the river. to explore... explore the city. And now, we hardly walk.. explore.. or do anything so carefree like that. Maybe we all need to go back to that... back to being carefree and explorers. Life seemed so much more happier... and stress free.

So I say to you.. let's go for a walk.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to take you up on that offer. I still like to walk everywhere, as anyone-- I don't like taking the elevator or escalator. But on a serious note, walking and exploring is one of the most simple, fun things you can do and most people lose the wonder that comes with it as they grow up. I wanna go hiking! Haha we should do that when we get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.. lets go on an adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete